Step It Up Tangram Builder SLJ

Task Description: Today I did the step it up version of the tangram building. The way this is different from the kick start is because I did the advanced pictures instead of the simple pictures so this was kind of hard especially the first one I did. So the pictures that I did were Sydney and Washington. Anyways I hope you like it.

One thought on “Step It Up Tangram Builder SLJ

1. Malo e lelei Jordyn,

This is another example of a fun maths activity that involved my favourite strand of maths, geometry!! I think you did an incredible job on this activity, your description explained the task well and I like that you were honest about this task being hard at first.

I think you did another awesome job on this post and it is great to see that you enjoyed creating your tangram objects even though they were a bit challenging and time consuming. Your rocket ship is definitely my favourite, which one is yours?

It is great to see you participating in the summer learning journey again this year and I look forward to seeing more of your awesome posts, keep up the great work!

Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates
    SLJ